MG Brothers
  MGB Automobiles   |   MGB Real Estates
Home  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  
       
   
     
 
  About MG Brothers  
 
MGB Group was established in 1940 at Yemmiganur.The Founders spread the business from surface cargo Transport to Automobiles Dealerships for Telco, Tafe & Enfield. The growth of M.G. Group was fast and dominant and the network was spread like this.
  • M.G.Brothers, Kurnool – Dealers for Telco, Tafe & Enfield covering kurnool, Kadapa and Ananthapur with 30 interstate bus operations
  • M.G Automobiles, Bellary – Dealers for Telco, Tafe & Enfield for Bellary & Raichur Dist. This unit hs the largest Body building workshop in Karnataka
  • M.G. Metalik springs Pvt.Ltd., Ananthapur an ancillary unit for M/S Stump, Scuele & Somappa Ltd., Bangalore.
  • M.G. Brothers Oil Mills Pvt Ld., Yemminagur – Manufacturers of refined groundnut oil
  • M.G. Brothers, Nellore – Main Dealer for Tafe, Enfield covering Nellore, Chittor & Prakasam Dist. Dealers for Telco as branch of M.G. Kurnool. This M.G. Brothers, Nellore was started by Mr.Somappa in the year 1956

The above network of the partent company was divided during family partition in 1984 and Mr. M.R Gangadhar & Brothers got to their share M.G. Brother, Nellore, M.G.Metalik Springs, Ananthapur & M.G Brothers Oil Mills, Yemminagur.

The Limited with foreign holdings continued in this group with Mr.M.R. Ramesh as it’s Vice Chairman & Managing Director.

 

 

M.G. Brothers, Nellore, which was started in 1956, has become an independent unit in 1984 and Mr.M.R. Gangadhar is managing the affairs of this company since 1988 as Managing Director.

Mr.M.R. Gangadhar born on 18th September 1958 had his early education at Yemmiganur itself. Later he took his professional degree in B.Tech from S.V. University, Tirupati in 1981. Mr.Gangadhar has started his career as an executive in spinning mill ( 1981 – 1983) later graduated to Executive Director, M.G. Brothers Oil Mills. Yemmiganur ( 1983 – 1988 ) before Managing Director M.G. Brothers, Nellore under his independent stewardship. Mr.Gangadhar got married on 15th May, 1981 and is blessed with 2 sons and a daughter. Under his leadership the company grew from stage to the present level of wide network of Telco Dealerships in Nellore, Chitoor, Tirupati, Ongole, Tafe Dealerships in Nellore, Vijayawada, Chittor, Tirupati and Medak. Real Estates in branches Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Eluru and Bangalore now.

 

M.G Brothers also had its network in HPCL at Guntur,Ongole & now Nellore.

The Aqua division was started in 1998, June and the Real Estates in 2001. M.G Brothers are delaers for Telco from 1954, Tafe Since 1961, Bajaj since 1992 and Eicher since 2005.

On the Social side Mr.Gangadhar very ably supported by his wife Smt.Uma Gangadhar very actively participated in the social activities of the society without any personal admissions. This hobby of theirs is the most satisfying item in their daily routine and Mr.Ganagdhar is rotary club member since 1990, Vice President of Red Cross Society since 1996 he is an active member of Ramachandra Mission since about 2 deacades, he and his wife is the center of the hub for the mission activities.

Mr.Gangadhar MD is now ably supported in running the organization by his two sons Mr.Raghavendra and Mr.GopalaKrishna. Both the sons are Engineering Graduates and the Mr.Raghavendra the elder son, has also specialized in M.S (Finance) in London.